Safe Cycling for Kids Free Clinic25 Aug 2017, Posted by Brampton Cycling, Brampton Kids on Bikes in
Safe Cycling for Kids Free Clinic
A free bike rodeo, organized by a local community member, is being offered Sun August 27th. It’s a great opportunity for kids to polish their schools and get ready to bike to school this year!
Please share with any kids/parents you think might be interested. Registration, more details at: http://cyclingclinic.northwestlexusevents.ca/
Safe Cycling For Kids
The start of a new school year brings increased traffic and we want to make sure everyone arrives safely. In this complimentary clinic we’ll be teaching kids who are already comfortable on their bikes the fundamentals of safe riding.
The program will include the following:
· The correct way to wear a helmet
· The ABCs of quick bike safety check
· Being aware, being alert, being predictable and being seen
· The rules of the road (hand signals, shoulder checks, stop signs etc.)
· Bike handling skills through a safe and fun obstacle course
Powered by Northwest Lexus and Full Throttle Cycling Club. Register by August 24th. Limited spots available!
· AGES: 7-12
· DATE: Sunday August 27, 2017
· TIME: 10am – 1pm
· LOCATION: Northwest Lexus, 2280 Queen Street East, Brampton
For more information and to register, please visit http://cyclingclinic.northwestlexusevents.ca/