Top 5 Coffee & Tea Shops you can Bike to in Brampton
- T by Daniel, 46 Main St. N (Garden Square bike rack at back of shop)
- Tim Hortons, Peel Memorial Centre (new covered bike rack beside front door)
- Williams Fresh Café, Bramalea Civic Centre, 150 Central Park Dr. (library bike rack)
- Coffee Culture, 9 Queen St. E (across the street at Garden Square bike rack)
- Second Cup, 74 Quarry Edge Dr. (across the plaza, at Fortinos bike rack)
Coffee or tea tastes so good. Maybe you can splurge on something to go with it since you have burned some calories cycling there! BikeBrampton suggests you ask your favourite shop to install a bike rack.
The image featured is Daniel from T by Daniel, offering samples at Bike to Work Day in Garden Square 2016.