- 11 km approx. Bike the Creek Family Ride – 10:15am start (1-2 hrs) short north route
- 16 km approx. Bike the Creek Nature Ride – 10:00am start (2-3 hrs) north route
- 25 km approx. Bike the Creek City Ride – 9:15am start (2-4 hrs) – south route
- 41 km approx. Bike the Creek End-to-End Ride – 9:00am start (3-4 hrs for experienced riders) north followed by south route
- Bike Rodeo for kids – 9:30am – 12:00pm – presented by Community Bike Centre & Brampton Cycling Advisory Committee CAN-BIKE Instructors
Bike the Creek Route Maps:
- 2016 Bike the Creek Family Ride Map – follow RED dots
- 2016 Bike the Creek Nature Ride Map – follow GREEN dots
- 2016 Bike the Creek City Ride Map – follow BLUE dots
- Combine both Nature & City Ride Maps for End-to-End Ride! – follow YELLOW dots
Bike the Creek Strava Route Export Links:
Bike the Creek:
GeoPDF mapping app for Apple, Android at Google play or Windows Phone Store. Our partner Toronto and Region Conservation will have experts at their booth to help you install this mapping app on your device! Download map of route; measure distance & time to where you are going; add your photos for a personalized experience of Bike the Creek!
Experts from Toronto and Region Conservation Authority, City of Brampton Heritage and Town of Caledon line routes with strategic pavilions, explaining features and stamping passports for a chance to win fabulous prizes. The catered lunch is sponsored by Region of Peel and Walk + Roll Peel.
You are encouraged to have your bicycle professionally tuned-up so you can ride worry-free. Should you need some assistance on the day of the event, minor bike repairs will be available at registration, compliments of City of Brampton. Our mechanics were very busy last year, so plan ahead!
A friendly reminder that Riders agree to ride at their own risk and are requested to sign the Bike the Creek Waiver Form before participating. Helmet use with fastened chin strap is strongly encouraged, and is mandatory for those under 18. Parents have a duty to ensure helmet use for children under 16. Riders are photographed for promotional purposes. Riders who register by June 16th are guaranteed free lunch, compliments of our Title Sponsor, Region of Peel. Routes are carefully planned and may be subject to change should situations arise. Do pay attention to Rider briefing instructions, course volunteers and route signage. All Route Rides are officially over at 1:30pm.
Prize Draw Policy:
- One draw ticket given for each Pavillion stamp received by a Rider
- Prizes to be drawn at 12:00pm and 1:30pm
- Rider must be present to win
- Noon draw tickets will not be included in the 1:30pm draw
Voluntary Donation to the Living City Foundation supporting Toronto and Region Conservation:
The Living City Foundation welcomes your voluntary donation of whatever amount you choose! See the donation box at the registration tent.