Brampton has a form that is used for reporting pothole and road damage issues, including items such as cracks and raised or sunken maintenance holes on City of Brampton roads only. 

If this issue presents a potential hazard, such as sink holes or cave-ins please call 311 within Brampton or 905-874-2000.