Bike To Work Day Starting Points
Bike to Work Day Monday May 30th,
the annual celebration that kicks off Bike Month, promotes cycling as a viable and healthy option for commuting to work. We conclude our rides into downtown Brampton at Garden Square (Main & Queen) beside Rose Theatre at 7:30am.
Have you ever wanted to bike to work and need some help to get started? Are you a regular commuter cyclist? No matter which type of cyclist, you are invited to register for free Bike to Work Day Brampton.
Free breakfast will be provided complements of local businesses. Opportunities to win prizes! City of Brampton, Brampton Downtown Business Improvement Area, Region of Peel & BikeBrampton are pleased to co-host this event with partners: Brampton Transit and Brampton Cycling Advisory Committee. We have an exciting line-up of exhibitors including Brampton Cyclepath and Community Bike Centre. You can enjoy festivities until 9:00am.
Join one of our free organized rides, led by leaders from BikeBrampton and Brampton Cycling Advisory Committee. These optional rides give less experienced individuals a great opportunity to ride with more confident cyclists. It’s a fun and sociable way for cyclists of all abilities to meet and ride to our Breakfast event together!
Bike to Work Day Starting Points:
Register for an Organized Ride departing from six points in Brampton, cycling to Garden Square for breakfast:
Sheridan College (Brampton Southwest)
- Meet at Davis Campus main entrance at about 6:50am
- Ride departs at 7:00am, and is expected to take about 30 minutes
- Ride Leader: David Laing
- Meet in the parking lot of Tim Horton’s at Shopper’s World at about 7:00am
- Ride departs at 7:10, and is expected to take about 20 minutes
- Ride Leader: George Sheppardley
- Meet at about 6:40am in the parking lot
- Ride departs at 6:50, and expected to take about 40 minutes.
- Rider Leader: Dayle Laing
- Meet at about 6:35am in the outer parking lot, adjacent to North Park & Jameson Crescent
- Ride departs at 6:45, and expected to take about 45 minutes
- Ride Leader: Lisa Stokes
- Meet at about 6:50am
- Ride departs at 7:00, and expected to take about 30 minutes
- Ride Leader: Ernst Braendli
- Meet at about 6:35am
- Ride departs at 6:45, and expected to take about 45 minutes.
- Ride will have a 5 minute stopover at Earl Cook Parkette to allow more riders who live near Cassie Campbell a chance to join as the ride passes by
- Ride Leader: Kevin Montgomery