Top 5 Public Sculptures01 Mar 2017, Posted by Top 5's from BikeBrampton in
Top 5 Public Sculptures in Brampton
- Young Canada Manfred Kielnhofer– bronze sculpture by – 1991 – Ken Whillans Square (south side of City Hall)
- Reflections– limestone & bronze sculpture by Mary Ellen Farrow – 1998 – City Hall entrance off Buffy’s Lane
- Inter-Generational Love – bronze sculpture by Marion Bartlett – 2016 – Holland Christian Homes, 7900 McLaughlin Rd S.
- The Veteran– tree carving by Jim Menken – 2005 – Gage Park
- Syrinx’s Harp – metal sculpture by Don Dickson – 2002 – Rose Theatre
City of Brampton has a Public Art Self-Guided Tour. You can easily see all of BikeBrampton’s top 5 picks from the comfort of your bicycle.
The top featured image was taken in Gage Park, 2016.
Radhika Panjwani of The Brampton Guardian published a lovely story about Marion Bartlett’s sculpture unveiling Nov 2, 2016. Photo courtesy of Rob Beintema, Metroland.