Top 5 Public Murals27 Feb 2017, Posted by Top 5's from BikeBrampton in
Top 5 Public Murals in Brampton
- Different Bikes Throughout History – 5 murals by Norbert Augustine – 2015 – Vivian Lane (between Main St & Garden Square)
- Urban Bouquet – painting on board by Charles Johnston – 2013 – exterior of George Street N. parking garage
- Rose Theatre Mural – mural by Michael Ciupka – 2010 – Rose Theatre Belvedere Stairwell
- Beaux Art Walk – murals by Sonia Farquarson, Rebecca Baccardax, Kelly McNeil, Aparna Rangnekar, Steve Wilson, Margaret Pardy, Georgia Fullerton – 2013 – Vivian Lane
- Ardglen United Way Mural – mural by residents of Ardglen – 2014 – side of the Journey Neighbourhood Centre (article in Brampton Guardian by Ashley Goodfellow)
beaux-arts brampton is a visual artist-run cooperative in the heart of downtown Brampton. Open to the public, the building has multiple working studios and two beautiful galleries. 70 – 74 Main St. N.
The top featured image is from a Critical Mass Ride through Vivian Lane, in front of Norbert’s beautiful murals. Read more about Norbert’s cycling murals.
Ardglen mural image courtesy of: http://www.unitedwaypeel.org/media-events/way-to-go-newsletter/2014-editions