Top 5 Multiuse Paths in Brampton
- Countryside Drive (Heart Lake Road – Airport Road)
- McVean Drive (Queen Street – Castlemore Road)
- Chinguacousy Road (Wanless Drive – Ray Lawson Boulevard)
- Wanless Drive (Mississauga Road – Hurontario Road)
- Dixie Road (Steeles Avenue – Clark Boulevard) & (Peter Robertson Boulevard – Naperton Drive)
Plan your cycling trip with this convenient and ‘zoomable’ trail map from Peel Walk and Roll. BikeBrampton favours multiuse paths on both sides of roads. For safety, cyclists need to be aware of motor traffic at all intersections and make sure drivers see them.
The image featured is from Bovaird multiuse Trail.