Brampton Library Community Spotlight31 May 2016, Posted by Brampton Cycling, Past Event Cycling, Region of Peel Cycling in
Brampton Library has Community Spotlight on Active Lifestyles in June!
BikeBrampton is pleased to support with “Biking Builds Communities” at 5 libraries.
- Sun Jun 5th 3pm – Chinguacousy Branch
- Wed Jun 8th 6:30pm – Four Corners Branch
- Sat Jun 11th 3pm – Mount Pleasant Branch
- Sun Jun 12th 2pm – Cyril Clark Branch
- Wed Jun 15th 6:30pm – South Fletcher’s Branch
Brampton Library invites you to Community Spotlight! Come to the Library and join us for FREE and interactive sessions presented by local experts and browse recommended reads.
We look forward to having an interactive presentation and discussion about all that is great about cycling in Brampton. Come on out, visit your local Brampton Library, meet us and have some fun!