Ride Don’t Hide 201610 Mar 2016, Posted by Past Event Cycling in
Peel Region – Caledon Hills encourage you to join the movement and enjoy some of the best cycling routes in Ontario while helping to support local mental health programs and reduce stigma.
Festival Site & Start/Finish: Lloyd Wilson Arena, Caledon
Check-in starts at 7am & first ride starts at Barn
Early Bird Registration $35 (After May 31st, $45)
Tech-T, breakfast, BBQ lunch and entertainment included with registration. Virtual Riders and children under 12 — free. (Kid’s T-shirt $12)
4 Exciting routes for cyclists of all levels!
- 100 km – a challenging ride for experienced cyclists with steep climbs and fast downhills
- 50 km – a challenging route offering cyclists of all abilities an opportunity to enjoy the hills of Caledon
- 25 km – New! A shorter route for those still wanting a challenge
- 20 km – Family friendly, traffic-free ride along the trail
- Great for kids with 5 km and 10 km mini-rides
Check out their website for registration and more information!
Proceeds support: Canadian Mental Health Association, Peel.