Tour de Terra Cotta22 Jun 2015, Posted by Past Event Cycling in
Tour de Terra Cotta race scheduled for Aug 3, 2015
Discover Le Tour de Terra Cotta
Envisioned by Senior Cycling Olympian Ted Webb in 2005, the Tour de Terra Cotta began as a collaborative effort between the community and the Brampton Cycling Club. In 2008, the race became a 100% community-driven event and has grown to include close to 700 racers, attracting participants from across Canada, the United States and internationally.
The races feature:
- Full road closures (no yellow line rule)
- A challenging 8.68 km loop through the scenic hills of Caledon
- The opportunity to participate in a fast and thrilling “Tour de France” type experience
- Over 1,200 cheering spectators
- Three youth events and three adult events
- Events for beginning cyclists as well as elite racers
- Electronic timing, BBQ lunch, free shuttle bus, and more!
- Stay tuned by visiting this website and join us on Twitter and Facebook for upcoming race information.